After the purchase you will receive all necessary information for the installation/download and use directly by email.
1. please select the appropriate language.
2. 32 or 64 Bit download
3. Next install the software
3. After the software has been installed, locate the .ISO file downloaded on the drive (usually in the download folder)
4. Ideally, create a separate folder on your drive and move the download of the .ISO file there
5. Click the "right mouse button" and select "extract here"
6. After a few seconds (depending on the hardware power) the file will be extracted
7. Run "setup.exe" and follow the installation guide.
If you have ordered a licence for a server, it will be delivered to you as an insured package through DPD
1. For example, after the installation (Office product), start "Microsoft Word"
2. On the left side "Open more documents"
3. On the left side click on "Account"
4. Then "Change product key"
5. Enter the licence key and then click on the "Next" button
6. The licensing is done (please make sure that you are connected to the internet).
Since the purchased license can only be installed once on a PC, we recommend the use of the Advanced Token Manager software so that you can
After the successful installation on your PC, you can create a backup copy to restore the software in the event of a "crash" of your system.
Click here for the BackUp Software
If you need further information about the installation - please contact us!
The software offered on our website is only available at the prices stated while supplies last. We have a certain quantity in stock at the time of the offer. Used volume licences are only available on the market in a limited amount. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that any particular software will be available at any particular time. We make every effort to procure the desired software, but cannot guarantee its availability. For the (partial) volume licence acquired by us, we guarantee its usability within the scope of the licence, which generally includes the installation of the software on suitable hardware as well as its intended use.
Please observe the recommended system requirements for the installation. The framework of the volume licence is also binding. We are not liable for the legal or material consequences of unlawful use of the software outside of the described licence. In this respect, we also point to our General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which form the basis of our services.